Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du Forum
Fédération des Mondes Libres

Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Nick Easton Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du Forum -> Terre d'acceuil -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liny195
Invités

Univers: Io
Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 15:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nick Easton Jersey Répondre en citant

The New York Jets have claimed kicker Nick Rose off waivers from the Los Angeles Chargers B.J. Hill Jersey , giving free-agent signing Cairo Santos some camp competition this offseason.
The team also announced Monday that safety Rontez Miles and tight end Neal Sterling have signed their restricted free agent tenders, and wide receiver Brisly Estime has been waived.
Rose spent last summer with San Francisco before being among the 49ers' final cuts. He kicked in eight games for the Redskins and two for the Chargers, going 11 of 14 on field goals and 23 of 26 on extra points. He was waived by Los Angeles last Friday. Rose was originally signed by Atlanta in 2016 as an undrafted free agent out of Texas, but was cut during training camp.
The Jets signed Santos to a one-year Nick Easton Jersey , $2 million deal in March after allowing Chandler Catanzaro to leave as a free agent.
Miles led the Jets last season with 26 special teams tackles in 13 games and served as Lachlan Edwards' punt protector. Signed as an undrafted free agent in 2013 out of California University of Pennsylvania, Miles has 105 tackles, one interception and two forced fumbles in his NFL career.
Sterling had six receptions for 82 yards in 11 games during his first season with the Jets. The former Monmouth star played his first two seasons with Jacksonville.
Estime spent last season on injured reserve after tearing an Achilles during organized team activities. He was signed last spring as an undrafted free agent out of Syracuse.
The Broncos have named Chad Kelly the backup quarterback to Case Keenum. So what does that mean for Paxton Lynch?
It could mean the end of the line for Lynch in Denver only two years after the Broncos made him the 26th overall choice.
鈥淚鈥檓 not worried about anything past the next day,鈥?Lynch said Davonte Lambert Jersey , via Ryan O’Halloran of The Denver Post. 鈥淚鈥檓 focused on preparing myself to play well on Thursday (at Arizona). . . . I wouldn鈥檛 say [the uncertainly produces] stress but obviously you think about it and you鈥檙e not happy about it. But I have to do what I have to do with the hand I鈥檝e been dealt.鈥?
Lynch, though, “absolutely” hopes to stay in Denver despite his demotion. Kelly, who has a 107.8 passer rating in the preseason Brent Urban Jersey , will start Thursday’s game.
鈥淚 love it here; I鈥檝e said that since Day One,鈥?Lynch said. 鈥淚鈥檝e gone through some things. I鈥檝e struggled. I haven鈥檛 played well at times. Sometimes, I鈥檝e played well. I have to find that consistency.鈥?
Womens Jihad Ward Jersey

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 15:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du Forum -> Terre d'acceuil -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006