Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du Forum
Fédération des Mondes Libres

Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Scott Mccarron sits on his own ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du Forum -> Terre d'acceuil -> Candidatures -> Candidatures Orion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jinshuiqian0713
Invités

Univers: Taurus
Féminin Cancer (21juin-23juil) 虎 Tigre

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 03:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Scott Mccarron sits on his own Répondre en citant

Miguel Angel Jimenez fired a bogey-free 65 to take a four-shot lead in to the final round of the Senior Open Championship at Carnoustie. Brian Allen Rams Jersey . The Spaniard followed a front-nine 33 with four more birdies after the turn to set the clubhouse target, before seeing his advantage increased as overnight joint-leader Joe Durant dropped two strokes late in his round.Resuming three shots adrift of Durant and Kohki Idoki, Jimenez raced out of the blocks and moved in to a share of the lead with gains at the second, fourth and sixth. Jimenez is a three-time winner on the Champions Tour After the overnight pacesetters both posted opening-hole bogeys at the first, Magnus Atlevi briefly took the outright advantage after holing his second shot from the par-four third fairway and birdieing the next.The Swede dropped shots at the fifth and seventh to give Jimenez a one-shot cushion heading in to the back nine, which he doubled by sinking a 12-footer at the 10th.A bunched leaderboard at one stage saw nine players tied on six under, only for Paul Broadhurst to post successive gains from the 11th and Wes Short Jr to also cut the gap.Jimenez restored his cushion with a birdie at the par-five 12th, before nudging a close-range gain at the 14th and carding a three at the 17th. Langer posted a third consecutive 71 The 52-year-old missed the chance to equal the Carnoustie course record as he missed a six-footer at the last, but remains in pole position to claim a maiden Senior major title.Durant looked set to threaten Jimenezs cushion when a hat-trick of gains from the 11th lifted him back within two, but dropped shots at the 15th and 18th leave him tied-second with Short, Paul Broadhurst and Tom Byrum.Scott Mccarron sits on his own in sixth spot, with Jesper Parnevik and Tom Lehman part of the group a further stroke back. Two-time Masters champion Bernhard Langer posted a third consecutive 71 to get to three under, while Idoki ran up four consecutive bogeys along the closing stretch to sign for a five-over 77.Watch the final round of the Senior Open Championship live on Sunday from 2pm on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf Also See: Carnoustie leaderboard Senior Open: R2 highlights Ewen on golfing perfection Golf live on Sky Sports Sam Shields Rams Jersey . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. John Franklin-Myers Rams Jersey . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/ .This one was bigger than most.Ben Roethlisberger and LeVeon Bell came up big in a game that Pittsburgh had to win Sunday, leading the Steelers to a 42-21 drubbing of the Cincinnati Bengals that left the AFC North race wide open.MONACO -- Novak Djokovic is turning to Boris Becker for help in 2014. The second-ranked Serb said Wednesday that Becker will join his staff for next season as head coach. "He is a true legend, someone who has great tennis knowledge and his experience will help me win new trophies from the Grand Slams and other tournaments," Djokovic said in a statement. "Becker is a great person, too, and I am sure he will fit in our team in the best possible way." The 46-year-old Becker, a six-time Grand Slam champion, will travel with Djokovic and other coaches to tournaments, including next months Australian Open. Djokovic won his fourth Australian Open title last year and finished the 2013 season ranked No. 2 in the world behind Rafael Nadal. Becker will join a coaching staff that also includes Marian Vajda, Miljan Amanovic and Gebhard Phil-Gritsch. Brandin Cooks Rams Jersey. "I will do my best to help him reach his goals, and I am sure we can achieve great things together," said Becker, who became the youngest man to win Wimbledon when he was 17 in 1985. Vajda, who has been working with Djokovic since 2006, said the Serb needed a new head coach to continue improving. "Beckers assignment will not affect much my position in the team, since I will do all I can for Novak, just like I did before," Vajda said. "On the other hand, choosing Boris as the head coach is a good solution, I am sure we will get along very well, and that Novak will continue to progress." NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' ' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 13 Oct - 03:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fédération des Mondes Libres Index du Forum -> Terre d'acceuil -> Candidatures -> Candidatures Orion
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006